Wednesday, February 29, 2012

110 Days to Go!

I'm committed.
The dates are fixed.
The form has been completed.
The check has been enclosed.
The envelope has been mailed.
Request for time off from work has been approved.

It's time to start counting down the days.

110...

To what, you ask?  Why to Uncle Orson's Writing Class, of course!

Two twelve-hour days soaking up all the little bits of knowledge and experience that Orson Scott Card shares at his upcoming Writing Class and Literary Boot Camp come June.  There are four additional days of "Boot Camp" available, but alas, I can't afford to take that much time off work.  (And the actual Boot Camp is limited to 14 participants.)

Can you tell I'm excited about this?  Never before have I done anything remotely like this.  And it's in Greensboro, NC, no farther away than my daily commute to work!

Maybe I'll see you there?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting!! I wish I could go to one of his classes! Do let us know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete