Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Fabulous Blog Ribbon

Megan Adamson from Lady of Muse awarded me the Fabulous Blog Ribbon!  (That's two of the three!)

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the Ribbon on to five other bloggers.

5 Fabulous Moments
Marrying my wife
The birth of my children and grandchildren
My English professor insisting I had talent
Finally completing my first novel's first draft
*Reserving this slot for getting published


5 Things I Love
My wife
Making someone laugh
Playing with the grandchildren
Boldly going where no one has gone before
Excursions into realms of fantasy

5 Things I Hate
Being asked to think
Being asked not to think
Arriving too early
Arriving too late
Wasting time

Now, to pass it on...
Von L Cid (of The Growing Writer)
Alyssa (of Life is Good)
Terry Ervin (of Up Around the Corner)
Brian Wilkerson (of Trickster Eric novels)
Patrick Stahl (of Into The Ravenous Maw)

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Hope that 5th fabulous moment comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeff. I hope that goal of publishing occurs soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous moments list. Hope you can fill in the last spot soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Great answers. These are fun, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed these awards, I like reading about other people and I hope that you can fill in number five very soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I have. They're excellent ways to learn about others. And me too; that would be a high-five indeed.

      Delete
  6. Great answers! Thanks so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure you will achieve your 5th fabulous moment Jeff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your confidence, Diane. I sometimes find confidence in short supply so yours is most certainly welcome.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the award, Jeff! I like how you reserved your 5th fabulous moment. I like how you think. It'll definitely be a moment to remember.

    And family, it's really what we live for isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome. And yes, it will definitely be a moment to remember.

      Everything begins with family.

      Delete