Morgan Prince from Shaking Away the Cobwebs gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award, citing her appreciation of my "Sunday Surfing" posts.
Morgan awarded me this all the way back on the 18th of June. I apologize for getting the post together so late, but the past several weeks have been brutal on the time front.
The 'rules' for the award are:
1) Pass the award on to seven beautiful bloggers, and
2) List seven random facts about myself.
I do realize that all these random facts I've revealed about myself over the past couple months is reaching the point of Too-Much-Information, but rules are rules and they should be upheld--except, of course, when they shouldn't be. (Kinda like writing rules, you see.)
So here they are:
1. All facts about me are speculative fiction.
2. I'm a procrastinator. I've been wanting to improve, but keep putting it off.
3. I'm lazy. I've been trying to do better, but can't muster the energy to do so.
4. I'm indecisive. I want to make firm, solid choices, but can't decide which ones.
5. I'm easily entertained. I laugh at all my jokes.
6. I know I'm getting old. My bifocals tell me so.
7. I know I'm getting old. People tell me I sometimes repeat myself.
I do apologize for putting off completing this post (#2) for so long. Blame my lazy (#3) nature, not to mention the smudges on the specs (#6) making it difficult to see the tiny little letters on the monitor. Please don't speculate (#1) that my procrastinating had anything to do with the fact that my blogging is more beautiful than that of others (#5) either.
Just know that I'm deciding (#4) to award the Beautiful Blogger Award to *ALL* my followers because you're *ALL* beautiful and I think you're beautiful (#7) too!
I just can't shake the feeling that I'm forgetting something...