Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finally! Some Time to Write!

For the first time in over a week I've actually got some time to plop my least glamorous body part on a chair and do some writing.  Some real writing.

It's been one thing or another for nearly a fortnight swooping down and stealing those precious minutes and hours that are required to produce a coherent paragraph or two.  That is, of course, not to mention a cohesive scene.

I normally have time enough to actually get in a bit of reading at lunch, if nothing else.  Not this week.  Too much in the way of support, production problems and release implementation obligations to do anything of a personal nature beyond the most basic physical requirements required to remain alive and hygienic. 

Now all home computer issues are all resolved.  The wedding and Mother's Day is behind me.  All software release updates at work have been moved to production.  My week of on-call support is finished.  It's time to write!

I do have another batch of links almost ready for posting tomorrow.  I've grown rather fond of passing along these links to interesting articles, blogs, websites, etc.  I hope you're finding at least some of them informative or entertaining.

So until then...

10 comments:

  1. I know how you feel with the whole trying to find time to write. I've finally had the time to sit down and write today, after weeks of non-writeryness. It's been nice and productive.
    I hope you've had a productive writing day and some fun along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day was both fun and productive for me as well. Great, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Time to make the most of it - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love quality writing time. I hope it was productive :) Look forward to following your blog - thanks for stopping by our group blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like that feeling when you clear the clutter around your life and get to writing for the first time in a while! I hope it was glorious.

    ReplyDelete