First the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions below.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
And now, the answers...
What's your favorite song?
Really? I'm supposed to choose only ONE? Well, how about this one?
Fight Another Day by Brandon Heath
What's your favorite dessert?
Depends on the day. Usually banana pudding or strawberry shortcake wins. Carrot cake has been known to trump them on rare occasions. (Girl scout shortbread doesn't count.)
What ticks you off?
This one's easy. Intolerance, especially by those who preach tolerance. (Rudeness is a close second.)
What do you do when you're upset?
Depends on the cause and my location. Read, surf (the internet) or listen to music if any of those are options.
Which is your favorite pet?
Seeing as how I haven't yet found one that is fully self-sufficient thereby qualifying as favorite, I'll go with my wife's Basset Hound, Sally Sue.
Which do you prefer, black or white?
I'm a shades of gray kinda guy, myself.
What is your biggest fear?
What is your attitude mostly?
What is perfection?
That should be "Who is perfection" and either Tina Turner or me would be the answer! LOL
What is your guilty pleasure?
Freshly baked yeast rolls. The guilt comes from the quantity I consume given the chance.
Ten Random Facts: (Ready or not...)
- I was born a last-minute tax deduction (New Year's Eve) making me a Capricorn.
- My toes are nearly as nimble as my fingers.
- I am not Bill Compton despite the similarities so many people claim to see.
- I want to see two things in person before I die: the Northern Lights and the clear waters of the Caribbean.
- I never kissed my wife until the day I asked her to marry me.
- I have been granted permission by my wife to lust after Tina Turner to my heart's content seeing as how I have absolutely no shot at the sexiest woman alive (aside from my wife.)
- I have an autographed picture of Marina Sirtis...somewhere.
- I love the blues, Motown and jazz in that order.
- I only sing in the shower and car. Bad things happen when I sing elsewhere.
- I'm a creature of contradiction. Examples: I love snow, but hate the cold; I love sunshine, but prefer to stay indoors; I'm concurrently conservative and liberal... I could go on, but I won't.