Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Surfing


What is a Minor Character? (Writer's Digest)

Do We Need a Sauron and Voldemort? (Jay Lake)

Market Yourself: Social Media for Writers (Sher A Hart)

Are You Ready to Become a Successful eBook Author? (WritingSpirit.com)  (Thanks for the original link, Charlie!)

How to Craft a Great Voice (Nathan Bransford)

Will Write For Chocolate

Elitist Book Reviews

Cyberwitchpress (eBook formatting articles and services)

Jolly Fish Talk (Jolly Fish Press' Blog)

The Changing Politics of the Self-Publishing Stigma (The Huffington Post)


8 comments:

  1. Jeff, This is a great array of topics. I enjoyed reading a number of them and I think it was a brilliant post. (note: anyone reading my comment, no Jeff did not pay me-lol) I appreciated your finding and sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! I like to keep track of sites and articles that entertain or inform. My list of links in the sidebar is getting rather long so at least this way I too can come back and hunt down a link that otherwise got lost in the crowd of those I've saved.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks for this!
    I too enjoyed reading several of these!!

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad people are finding the links handy. I normally stash a few links away each week as I find good ones. Perhaps I'll do my Sunday Surfing posts more regularly.

      Delete
  3. Great links! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete